
Our little Brooke is starting to look not so little! Her hair is growing long and she is learning more and more tricks. I tried to teach her to point to her nose when I ask her where it is. She was doing really well for awhile then started putting her finger in her mouth instead. I guess now it works to just ask her where her mouth is since that's where she points anyway! (Thanks to Amanda for the cute
got milk? onesies. I decided that they ought to make a matching set with a t-shirt for the mom that says
yep!)
:)

A couple days ago I heard her playing in her crib after her nap so I went in there and this is what I found......She sat up for the first time and was sitting there just playing with the mobile. I couldn't believe it! I ran to get my camera then called Tyler and told him he'd have to lower the crib.

Earlier this week Gayle had her in the Jumperoo while she was feeding her breakfast. Little Einsteins was on the Disney channel and all of a sudden Brooke started clapping. I guess on the show they were saying to clap your hands. We think she's a genius, of course! Her newest favorite song is "If you're happy and you know it" and her latest favorite book is Beauty and the Beast. It has a little button to push that says "The spell is broken". She pushes it after every page and looks at me startled every time.

Ryan and Camilla's baby Kayden finally made his debut into this world. See
Camilla's blog for more details....needless to say she has every right to be exhausted! The little guy is soo cute!

He was smaller than most of us were anticipating at 6 lb 14 oz (I had the closest guess unless you ask Tyler...he thinks it's like the Price is Right where if you over bid then you're automatically disqualified. Not the case hon!)
Last Sunday Tyler finished two of his classes for the semester then started two more then next day. He has been doing so good and I'm so proud of him!
4 comments:
I can't believe how big she is!! She is such a beautiful sweet girl.
she is adorable Jenny...and Tyler :) Good job on the Primary program, I never knew it took so much work.
Brooke is getting so big and so cute. I cant believe I have never met this little one. I think my girls will become instant best friends with her.
What about Wednesday or Thursday? or are you too busy for us?
Post a Comment