Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Free Handbag

You all know I love free stuff, so here's YOUR chance to win a free handbag. Just go to this site and sign up. Who knows, you may just win one!

6 comments:

TammeNBen said...

Congrats on the new little one on the way! When are you due?

The Nunes' said...

That's so exciting that you guys are expecting again... Congratulations! And just in case you didn't hear, the ward is having a little park day tomorrow at the park by your house. It's from 10:30-12:30 and everyone is just bringing their own lunch. I don't know if you will see this before then, but hopefully we'll see you there!

Steph said...

Congratulations on your new little one! Hopefully the next few months will pass by quickly for you-- I hate being pregnant. (Not that it seems that way, I know.) How exciting!

Albertson Family said...

so are you doing this a post a month? j/k

Lizzie said...

Seriously I have been thinking about you forever! SO fun that you got a new house and that Brooke is adorable and that you are having another baby!!!
Do you know what you are having?

Ashley said...

Hey I was just thinking about you guys and figured I could find your blog somewhere if I looked around and here ya go. Congrats on baby number 2 I can;t believe how big Brooke is and how long it has been since we've seen you. It's the Fletcher's Come visit our blog koltonandashley.blogspot.com