Sunday, August 30, 2009

Catching Up....


I've got all these pictures on my camera that I need to catch up on. So here goes....a Reader's Digest version of our summer.

June - Canada. We went up there for Tyler's cousin Mike's wedding. It was fun to go there, and at least this time I had a much better eating experience considering the last time we were there I was pregnant with Brooke and threw up the whole trip. After that time I came home absolutely convinced that Canadian food was disgusting!

It was so good to see Great Grandma Marie and the rest of the family there. It was a beautiful wedding ceremony and Brooke slept through the entire thing which made things quiet for us!
Looking at these pictures I can't believe how much Brody has grown!
In July we went to Idaho to see my family for the 4th. Our camera was lost at that time so no pics but it was great to see the family and enjoy a good ol' country party!!

In August we went back to Idaho for my sister's wedding. It was beautiful! My sister is the last of my siblings to get married, and all the girls married guys whose name starts with a "T"!

Before the wedding we stopped in to see my Grandma and Grandpa Steadman. It was so good to see and talk with them!
Here's my cute preggo sister. Can you tell we're related?

The kids have just been growing and developing like crazy!! I can't believe all the things Brooke is picking up on, it's pretty amazing! Brooke continues to amaze me at how much of a girly-girl she is! Everywhere we go she has to have a dolly and she always tells me about them, whether they like or don't like this or that, who their mommy and daddy are, etc. She's quite entertaining!

Brody is still such a sweetheart! He will pretty much smile at anything with that cute little dimple. We took him in last week for his 4 month check and here are his stats:
weight: 14 lb 6 oz (39%)
length: 25 in (55%)
head: 16.5 in (41%)

Did I mention he has his 2 bottom teeth?!? Yep, he's had them for just over a month! He's such a good baby that we really didn't even know he was teething other than he kept drooling and trying to eat his fist.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Wow you have been busy this summer! Looks like you guys had lots of fun though:) Your kids are so dang cute too! Is Brody really 4 months old already!!! It seem like yesterday I was reading your post about when he was born! Hope all is well with your family:)