Monday, November 16, 2009

I Need This.....

Britax car seat that is being given away here. The only thing is if I post about it then you will want it to....so disregard this! :)

In the meantime, check out some cute pictures of little (or not so little - 16 1/2 lb) Brody. It was so fun to take him to have his pictures taken because he just laughed and smiled the whole time. Unlike Miss Brooke whom we had to take back for a second photo shoot because she would not smile for us when she was a baby! BTW, he has teeth # 5 and 6 making their grand entrance! Poor little kid is going to have a whole mouth full before too long! He has also had ANOTHER hair cut since these pictures were taken. His hair has an interesting growth pattern, it really likes to concentrate in a row down the middle (unlike his dad! j/k, love you honey!) and when Brooke told me he looked like a rooster, we knew it was time for a hair cut!

Here he is, out little man at 6 months:

3 comments:

Jen said...

Look at that mow hawk, Love it!
He is so stinkin adorable:)

kyle, emily, grace and ava said...

he is too cute! I love his big smile! I'm excited to cuddle him and play with him and Brookey at Christmas! yey!

The Briscoe Bunch said...

Jenny mom told me to look at this he is so dang cute!!! Love his little underpants!