Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Already?!?!?

It is so hard to believe that today Brooke is 9 months old!! Time has flown by so fast. I was thinking the other day how much our live has changed but how much we love it. Brooke is at such a fun stage right now and we are so lucky to have such a good girl. Here are just a few reasons why we love her so much:

- She has such a cute laugh, it has changed from being a pigeon laugh from a full-fledged nasal laugh, with snorts at times
- She loves baseball as much as her dad does, and was such a trooper when we took her to the opening game of the D-backs/Cubs series. We were cheering for both teams inside, but all wore our Cubs gear because we had it

- She loves her jumperoo....the best toy ever! She will jump forever and when she's tired of that she will rock back and forth and in circles


- She loves the Denver Broncos!
- She is such a good eater and has eaten everything I have fed her so far. Her favorites: peas, macaroni and cheese, and bananas
- That smile she gives when we get back from work....melt our hearts!
- She loves everyone and is so good to go to almost anyone who wants to hold her (including my boss!)
- She loves books and can be caught in her pack-n-play or under the coffee table reading herself a book
- She had her first date on her 9 month birthday! Bryson and her went around the block accompanied by chapparone Grandma Margaret. At the end of the date they parked, then kissed.

- She loves baby Landon and always tries to give him kisses


- When she gets excited she throws her arms and legs up and down. It is so funny!
- She cut her 5th tooth without really even fussing at all!
- She can climb up and down the step at Grandma Carling's all by herself
- She will copycat people when they imitate her pigeon laugh (which looks like this...with strawberries)
- She loves (and looks like) her daddy
- She loves her silky blanket from Grandma Steadman and will immediately put her thumb in her mouth when she holds it
- She falls asleep on her own and still sleeps 10 hours at night
- She loves being outside - Her "Frohawk" (like a mohawk, but only in the front) is awesome! - She is such a trooper to go everywhere with me or Grandma
- She is so observant of everything and looks all around when she goes into a room - She loves horses, especially Magic

And the reason we love Brooke most of all.....God created her and gave her to us, what more could we ask for?!?!

(I lost all my links when I changed my layout, so please send your address to me so I can get them back up and running :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my heck she is such a doll!! I cannot believe in only 3 months she'll be 1!!

Robert Choate said...

I knew Brooke was special. She is so smart to cheer for the Cubs and Broncos. I hope she is now cheering for the Rockies to be those bad d-dorks. She looks just like Brigham did in his jumperoo which I think is the exact same. But he might be a little jealous about this first date business.

The Ray Family said...

Hey cute pics of Brooke :) I love having a little girl too, never a dull moment! Our address is cndray.blogspot.com