We discovered last week that Brooke LOVES to get her 4 little teeth and gnaw on carrot sticks, which I am so happy for since she has not been eating hardly any baby food at all. I think she is teething again. I took some pictures the other day, they are kind of monotonous and all look the same but that's my picture taking abilities!
I love this picture, even though I caught her with her eyes half closed. This is her excited face. She opens her mouth up so wide, it's too cute!
Here is her cute little smile
This is the latest trick, blowing kisses. It's the saddest thing when I'm leaving for work and she blows me kisses!Brooke's laugh has somewhat returned to normal after a stage of what we called "pigeon laugh" where she would keep it in and laugh from the back of her throat. She is getting so big and her face is filling out more! The other day I picked her up and I swear she gained weight in the time I was pushing her around in the stroller. We are trying to wear summer clothes one last time before she gets to wear all her new winter clothes. I do have to say that Brooke is a mommy's girl. I feel bad for Tyler because he gets home from work and wants to play with her and she fusses sometimes. I think she's just at that stage where she gets attached.
I told myself that next week I wasn't going to do any coupon shopping, which I'm wondering about the wisdom of that decision now that Albertson's is tripling coupons! I have to say that I am addicted.
Today I made an Albertson's run and got: 6 boxes Green Giant vegetables, 6 Pillsbury crescent rolls, 6 Pillsbury cinnamon rolls, 6 Yoplait yogurts, 6 Totino's pizza rolls, 3 lbs bananas, 1 pkg BBQ buns, 1 can green beans, 1 dozen eggs, and 1 pkg 32 ct corn tortillas. Total = $.74
So, I've got everything for dinners next week and I plan on shampooing my carpets. I would love to get another hobby though (one that's not grandma related) so if anyone has any ideas...... :)
I made a good recipe last night though...super easy!
1 pkg crescent rolls
2 c. cubed chicken
1- 8 oz cream cheese
1 Tbs. milk
1 Tbs. chopped onion
2 Tbs. melted margarine/butter
Mix filling together and put into crescent rolls, roll as normal. Brush tops with melted butter and sprinkle crushed croutons, bread crumbs, or crushed corn flakes. Bake as directed. You can eat them plain or with cream of mushroom soup + milk for a gravy. Yum Yum!

1 comment:
alright, so I think that you have inherited my mom's "Coupon Queen" Title. Holy cow, I went to Albertson's last week and spent 74...dollars!
Post a Comment