Thursday, September 6, 2007

Miss America

I just have to write a little bit about what Brooke did yesterday. She was at Grandma Gayle's while I was at work. Gayle had her sitting in her high chair in the kitchen while she worked on some things. Next thing you know Brooke was looking at her reflection in the shiny black fridge and was carrying on a conversation with the baby she saw. She was touching it and giving it loves! Before she was through she had handprints and kisses all over! I just thought it was too funny!


She has the hi and bye-bye wave down now and will wave to anyone and everyone she sees. Last night she also started clapping. She is just so much fun, we love her to pieces!

Brooke will soon have a cousin, Landon. Deena is in the hospital right now, her water broke this morning so today should be the day! Yeah!
Here is a remembrance of that day when our little Brookie made her debut...

No comments: