For all you Mary Kay users out there...my sister is moving and is selling her Mary Kay at half off so she doesn't have to store it. See what she has at http://wesaleyoubuy.blogspot.com
If you're near me I can get it for you this weekend when we meet up for our cruise (yeah, cruise!!!) and bring it back so you don't have to pay shipping...just order it by Thursday so she can set it aside.
Sunday, April 6, 2008
Cheap Mary Kay
Journaled by
Born2Save
at
8:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hi guys!! I love your blog. And little Brooke is adorable. Her and Bryson are going to be a hot couple! We need to hang out soon. I know we all keep saying that, but lets make it happen.
Hey Jenny! I ordered some Mary Kay from your sis. full coverage foundation in ivory 200 & beige 300should come to $14
I sent her a comment. email me your address & when you get it & i'll come get it w/ the $.
Scottandjenray@gmail.com
Thanks!
Hey Jenny,
Hey this is your long lost cuz and I found your blog and think your little girl is such a cutie. Let me know if I can link you to my blog! We went private so if you want to send me your email, I would love to add you to my list...
tammyprescott22@hotmail.com. I hope you are enjoying life in the hot country while I am freezing here in your territory!! Hope to hear from you soon!
Tammy
Post a Comment