So, I am grateful that Camilla set up a little photo shoot for the cousins. Otherwise, poor Brooke would not have any professional pictures of herself for more than a year! (And we know that the photos I take do not come anywhere near professional!) Anyway, here she is - in all her silliness and girly-ness (the doll was supposed to distract her so she would sit still - it ended up being a cute little prop for her as well!). 





Last but not least, I had to get one with my little sweetheart! (I told the photographer I didn't want my preggo belly in it!) I LOVE BROOKIE HUGS!!!
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
My Little Brookie
Journaled by
Born2Save
at
8:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I can't believe how grown up Brooke looks. She is adorable.
Cute pictures. I really like the b&w one with her looking down. precious!
Those are so cute!! I love them and can't wait to see little Brody!!
I love all the action shots! She looks like a great second mommy!
I love the one of her kissing the doll and the one with you in it. Precious pictures!!
Hope you are doing well Jenny!
Post a Comment