I can't believe that Brody will be 2 weeks old tomorrow. This is just reminding me of how quickly time flies and how he is going to grow so fast. It reminds me that I need to cherish every day! Brody has definitely been changing with each day. He is such a good baby. I seriously am so thankful for that! I was really nervous about having him because I know how hard it can be to have a newborn, and then add a 2 yr old to that! I seriously didn't know how I would be able to hand things. He is soooo good and sweet though! He usually eats every 4-6 hours (quite different from Brooke's 2 1/2 - 3 hour feeding schedule) and has been sleeping 6-7 hours at night. I feel so blessed!
My mom came into town last week to meet the little guy and help me. It has been so nice to have her here and she has been a big help!
Here's some pictures from his first week. He has the cutest little dimple when he smiles, I just haven't been able to catch a picture of it yet! He also has these amazing deep blue eyes, which we are seeing more and more of as he is becoming more alert. (Excuse the amateur photography!!)

10 comments:
Congratulations. Brody looks happy and healthy. We are very happy for your little family.
I can't believe i missed the announcement post.
He is so adorable & I'm glad everything went so well.
Congrats!
Jenny- He is so adorable. He looks like Brookie. Cant wait to meet him!
Congrats you guys! He is so precious! I am glad everything has been going well :)
Congrats! Somehow I missed the post when he was born. I hope all is well and you are getting some rest. I can't believe how fast time goes. It doesn't feel that long ago since I was at your shower for Brooke!
What a cutie!!! He is so adorable, I can't wait to meet him, wish things were so that i could come down and spend time with you all! love and miss you so much!
What a handsome little guy!! Congratulations!!
I know this is a little belated, but CONGRATULATIONS!!! He is so cute. I can't wait to meet him someday (and Brooke....we are WAY behind).
Oh he is so sweet! We can't wait to hang out with ya'll this summer in the heat! :) Sure love your little family of 4!!! ps-I love Brooke's quotes, so funny.
He already looks so different than the day he was born! He is growing so fast. What a cutie
Post a Comment